Asked by Project king from USA | Jul. 08, 2021 11:19
About:China Visa

I keep getting only 12 days on my S2 visa

I have been in China since the outbreak and I have been receiving T visas with a duration for only 160 RMB. But recently they changed it to S2 visas and since then I have been getting 12 days on my visa for 956 RMB and it isn't a one time thing. Other people that have received this visa has the duration of 30 days, when my girlfriend asked about it they said that it was because America has been doing the same to Chinese citizens in America so this is payback, what are my options, I can keep paying for this visa and I need to say it china until November so me and my girlfriend can marry. Thank you for any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Leona | Jul. 12, 2021 19:59
Dear, sorry but others cannot help you because the immigration officer is the one who makes the decision.
Related Questions:
can s2 visa can apply resident permit?
Asked by marilou arias from Philippines
| Apr. 10, 2015 02:22
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
S2 visa validity
Asked by Beno Anto Victor from China
| Nov. 23, 2015 19:08
S2 with multi entries with 6 months or a year
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Dec. 04, 2013 02:10
how can i extend my stay in china?
Asked by imelda reside from Philippines
| May. 16, 2016 20:32
Can I extend S2 visa in China
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Jun. 22, 2016 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)