Asked by George Ay from Singapore | Jun. 08, 2021 00:59
About:China Work Visa

Documents need to submit to obtain Work Permit and Invitation Letter

Hi, I would like to ask, if I am posted to China and before I apply for Z-Visa I need to obtain the Work Permit and Invitation Letter. But what documents are needed to be submitted to who? e.g. Medical checkup report? Academic Qualifications? Also how early should I apply for the work permit and Invitation Letter before I can apply for the Z-visa application?
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Angela | Jun. 15, 2021 01:07
It's complicated and you'd better find an employee at first. You couldn't get them without the help of a Chinese employee. Usually, the Chinese employees who have overseas employers are very familiar with the procedures.

To apply for the invitation letter, the requirements include the photocopies of your passport, graduation certificate, labor contract, the employee's business licence, your work permit, resume...

To apply for the work permit, the requirements include application form, working experiences, graduation certificate, no criminal record, medical check report, labor contract, your passport and recent photo.

The invitation letter can be issued within 20 working days and it is usually valid for 3 months. The Work Permit needs 5 working days to be processed and will be valid till the end of your work in China indicated on the labor contract.
Related Questions:
China buisness trip
Asked by Lindsay Baker from Canada
| Mar. 14, 2012 01:04
I'm preparing to leave for China for a work. I've been processing my docume...
Asked by Mr.cai hong from Philippines
| May. 17, 2009 22:27
I am holding Iranian passport and living in Malaysia, Do I need to apply to...
Asked by Monika from Malaysia
| Jul. 03, 2014 03:35
Dear Sir, Thanks for your reply and advice. But right now I am not working...
Asked by Mr.Ujjal Dey Chowdhury from Bangladesh
| Feb. 13, 2011 21:19
What are the documents required for Z visa application?
Asked by Salim from China
| May. 27, 2011 21:07
How do I get a letter of introduction if I am only going on holiday?
Asked by Esther from United Kingdom
| Oct. 22, 2014 20:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)