Asked by Robert from USA | Oct. 02, 2020 01:12
About:Chinese Permanent Residence Permit

Leeway in requirements?

I have been working in China for over five years full time. I am married to a Chinese citizen and we have bought our own apartment here which is in both our names and she has the hukou. The problem is we check every box except one, we have only been married for three years. Do they ever offer leeway in applications? We have a lot of savings/investments and both have very good jobs.

If not then I will be eligible in 2 years time. So my next question would be what is the success rate of eligible applicants? I assume not everyone who meets the criteria will have their application approved. What are my chances?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin | Oct. 12, 2020 02:16
Robert, I advise you to apply for permanent residence after two years. By that time, you will have a very good chance to get it successfully.
Related Questions:
Do not put your exact intended length of stay on the visa form - add anothe...
Asked by Mr.John Smith
| Jun. 12, 2009 03:29
How close to expiration can I enter China?
Asked by Jon Moulton from USA
| Apr. 14, 2015 12:02
Working on an S2 visa
Asked by Natalie Oh from Singapore
| Jan. 14, 2016 03:53
hi, i am a filipino,presently working here in qatar, i am planing to visit ...
Asked by joselito delos santos from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2014 04:53
72 hour visa, how to count the layover time?
Asked by Jeremy Lipkowitz from United States
| Jan. 02, 2016 21:49
What are the steps one should follow in order to get a scholarship/internsh...
Asked by tefo from Lesotho
| Nov. 08, 2013 01:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)