Asked by Milos from Serbia | Sep. 04, 2020 06:17
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Residence and Work Permit Expired😥

Dear all,

since both of my WP and RP expired, and I am out of China , I know I should reapply for new visa with a PU letter. However, when I do get a new Z visa, come to China, how can I get both WP and RP in China within a month (because quarantine will be 15 days) so it only leaves me with 15 days to complete medical, WP and RP? Not enough time....

Answers (1)
Answered by Jojo | Sep. 09, 2020 19:51
Milos, after you enter China, you only need to get the residence permit. The work permit should have been ready when you apply for the work visa. 15 days are enough for you to go through the medical check and apply for the residence permit. Actually, as long as you submit the application before the deadline, it should be fine.
Related Questions:
can get tourist visa if my passport is expired this coming march
Asked by MARITES MEDEL from Malaysia
| Nov. 08, 2011 00:10
Can you transfer a ten year visa on new passport?
Asked by Nr from USA
| Aug. 04, 2016 22:22
Renew my work visa Z
Asked by Vincent from Italy
| Nov. 29, 2017 00:16
can i get china single entry visa?
Asked by marites medel from malaysia
| Dec. 29, 2011 01:08
My Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents is expired two months ago. ...
Asked by Sun from USA
| May. 21, 2013 22:18
Can I apply directly for a visa at the Chinese embassy?
Asked by Son from Vietnam
| May. 04, 2015 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)