Asked by Vaios from Greece | Jun. 21, 2020 23:29
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

At the moment i live in guilin , guangxi , but 25th of july i have to visit beijing to apply for ex

But if Beijing is not safe because of covid19 , can i use agency services to do it by distance ? I have business visa and 6 years of good records

Answers (1)
Answered by Johannes Ricke from Deutchland | Jun. 22, 2020 20:32
Assuming ex means extension, then why do you have to go to Beijing? You can apply for an extension anywhere. This doesn’t mean you’ll be granted one though, as many are now being refused. You’ll need a good reason, backed up by documentation to get an extension and you’ll need to apply in person. You just maybe get 30 days.
Related Questions:
If I were to live in the guangxi province for 6 months would guilin be a go...
Asked by weo from Canada
| Feb. 25, 2014 20:19
Greetings, i am visiting Guilin for a couple of days in july, i will be ...
Asked by Mr.sebastien from canada
| Jun. 23, 2009 03:51
hi all I will visiting guilin from July 20th to July 25th and after tha...
Mr.LMAH90 from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 11, 2009 02:42
I love nature and hiking. What are some of the most scenic wonders in Guan...
Asked by Jenny
| Aug. 06, 2013 21:42
Can you get two 72 hour visa's for two different cities?
Asked by Jane from Netherlands
| Jul. 23, 2014 20:09
Hi, it's my first time to Guangxi and I have about 5 days to spend in Guang...
Asked by Mr.Yu from Singapore
| Dec. 05, 2009 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)