Asked by Raymond YEO from Singapore | Jun. 01, 2020 18:16
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Read about the Green Chanel and I have an APEC card.

Base on current situation, what are the procedure to enter Shanghai and Beijing? Do I need to be quarantine for 14days before allow to do business?

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from China | Jun. 03, 2020 19:02
Currently, the Green Chanel is only applicable for business travellers between Singapore and Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Guangdong. Therefore, if you plan to go Beijing, you may not use it. If you qualify, you can ask your business partner in China to file an application to Chinese government. After the application is approved, you can apply for a visa if needed and then enter. You need to do a text for the pandemic both before and after your entry. If the result is postive, then you will be rejected to enter or be quarantined for 14 day. If it's negative, you don't need to be quarantined.
Related Questions:
Do Malaysian APEC Card member need to apply a visa?
Asked by Yvonne Chan from Malaysia
| Jun. 11, 2015 01:57
Please confirm that a separate Visa is not also required for a 5 day busine...
Asked by Peter Devers from Australia
| Nov. 18, 2013 03:49
Can I use APEC card to enter Macau via Hongkong?
Asked by Phung Huynh from Vietnam
| May. 21, 2017 20:50
I have a valid APEC card and will be flying directly into Harbin, Can I use...
Asked by Kt Lim from Australia
| Dec. 05, 2017 21:19
APEC Travel Business card
Asked by Justin from Canada
| Sep. 27, 2018 20:03
I was born on May 21, 1954, I have a problem about my green card in USA, wi...
Asked by Mr.Allan from USA
| Feb. 11, 2010 22:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)