Asked by Sandra from UK | Feb. 08, 2020 07:13
About:China Tourist Visa

GRoup visa from

The China Group e-Visa is a tourist visa that is issued to tourist groups comprised of least 2 members traveling together both into and out of China. The China Group e-Visa is issued as a stand-alone document, not as a sticker on a passport like the China Tourist Visa.

Why does it not mention this on any website? Same price but no need to visit an embassy ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eugene from United Kingdom | Feb. 08, 2020 20:53
Sandra, the group visa can only be obtained through travel agencies, and the condition is that you have to join a tour group organized by a travel agency. The visa is a name list of all group members, not on each member's passport. Therefore, it's not a regular visa and I think this might be the reason that seldom do websites mention it.
Related Questions:
If travelling to China in a music group to perform ( 30 Members) on a group...
Asked by Jean from Australia
| May. 05, 2014 21:53
Can a single traveler still get a landing visa will be in Sanya for 7 days ...
Asked by kevin from america
| Jan. 03, 2016 20:30
Do I have to fill out individual visa application forms for all 12 people i...
Asked by Connie from USA
| Aug. 21, 2012 04:09
Meet in Beijing Festival
Asked by Walter Fraser from Guyana
| Feb. 14, 2016 02:59
Hi, Is there any one day tour for a group of 16 adults and one...
Asked by Mr.Martin from India
| Sep. 10, 2010 01:53
I'm trying to organize a MICE group (Meetings / Conventions) in Sanya. The ...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Singapore
| Mar. 28, 2011 23:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)