Asked by Annabelle from Philippines | Jan. 20, 2020 02:20
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I'm from Philippines, I have plan to travel hk as tourist for 5 day's, what kind of travel documents

Hello, I'm from planning to visit hk as tourist for 5 days this coming April 2020 with my two children and my fiance, we are in 4. And it's our first time to travel together in overseas. I just want to make sure that we are not in trouble when we arrive at the airport that's why I want to know in advance of what kind of travel documents do I need to provide to inter hk as a tourist for 5 days? I need to know that I can prepare it in advance. Plsss help me. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nathan from Australia | Jan. 20, 2020 18:17
As you don't need a visa, you just need to prepare your passport, return tickets and hotel bookings, and money to cover this trip.
Related Questions:
how much money should I take
Asked by Anne from Philippines
| Apr. 26, 2015 20:57
hi im rachel,im from philippines,and im holding philippines passport, i wou...
Asked by Ms.rachel
| May. 18, 2009 02:00
hi.what do i need to travel in hk as tourist?im from philippines.
Asked by noel tupino from Philippines
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:27
How much is the Visa L in Shanghai China?
Asked by Eloisa from Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2014 21:13
Hi. im from the philippines. what kind of financial certificate required up...
Asked by Mr.DJ Prime from Philippines
| Jan. 14, 2011 21:41
hi im ms pearl. i just want to ask some questions,, im from philippines i ...
Asked by pearl from philippines
| Aug. 22, 2010 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)