Asked by Michael from Philippines | Dec. 29, 2019 15:46
About:China Work Visa

Husband on Z visa, what kind of S visa can wife and children apply for?

I just got my Z visa for China. I'd like to be able to go to China together with my wife and kids. What kind of S visa should we apply for them? Would it be possible for them to get the S1 visa (with my Z visa as supporting document) so that we can all apply for temporary residency once we get there? Or do I need to go to China before them, apply for temporary residency, and when I get the residency permit, have them apply for the S1 in our home country? We'd honestly prefer the former so we can all go to China together.

Answers (2)
Answered by Melisa from New Zealand | Dec. 30, 2019 00:58
Michael, your wife and kids can apply for the S1 visa with your Z visa so that you can travel together to China. This is allowed. After you enter China, each of you need to apply for a temporary residence permit within 30 days.
Answered by Dana from Philippines | Jan. 03, 2020 03:25
Hello Michael, can you please assist? i'm on process of applying Z-visa,
salamat kabayan. Can i get your FB messager information here? i'm on whattsapp: +1 832 7594342. thanks again.
Related Questions:
Changing Visa once in China
Asked by Sophia from United Kingdom
| Jan. 24, 2015 01:26
My husband work in China and holding a Z visa.Myself decided to accompany h...
Asked by Mrs.Caryn from Malaysia
| Feb. 25, 2009 02:32
Hi, My name is Eva (Indonesian). Now, me & my husband stay in beijing. My h...
Asked by Mrs.Eva from Indonesia
| Feb. 24, 2009 02:59
For z(employment) & f visa to apply in my country and what kind of vi...
Asked by Mr.manu from south africa
| Dec. 25, 2010 20:53
z-visa requirments
Asked by aaliya from Pakistan
| May. 11, 2012 01:38
extanding work visa to another visa
Asked by eka from Iran
| Feb. 27, 2013 00:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)