Asked by N from Taiwan | Dec. 19, 2019 07:07
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

How to apply a (Rush) Travel Visa in Taiwan (Nicaraguan passport)

Hi, , I'm Nicaraguan living in Taiwan, and i need to visit to Hong Kong in early January. I read the article from HK Government website and it says a visa usually takes 4-6 weeks, and I read your writing, the overseas one would take 4 working days, so i am confused.

1. Can I apply a Visa in Hong Kong Economic, Trade and Cultural Office on Taipei?
2. So I need a Rush visa or a normal visa if I need to arrive to HK in early January?
3. How much for a Rush Travel Visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Molly from United Kingdom | Dec. 22, 2019 18:19
1. You can apply for it at the CVASC in HK.
2. If the CVASC in HK can process your visa directly, you may need to wait only four working days. If not, your visa application will be forwarded to HK side, which may take 4 to 6 weeks. Usually express servce is not provided.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am an Iranian resident of Uganda. Will be visiting China mainland ...
Asked by saeid from Uganda
| Apr. 10, 2017 21:09
Tourist Visa Enquiry-Ricardo Narvaez
Asked by Ricardo Narvaez from Nicaragua
| Oct. 18, 2012 03:57
How to apply tourist visa to Macau for Taiwan passport holder working in Ma...
Asked by Tan Hooi Eng from Malaysia
| Nov. 18, 2013 00:18
Hi, I'm a German passport holder. Is it possible to apply a Chinese visa...
Asked by Ms.Sanita from Germany
| Jul. 07, 2009 04:52
How do Taiwan passport holders apply for a China visa? Does China recogniz...
Asked by Guest from Taiwan
| Dec. 01, 2011 01:07
How to apply for rush our service? Is that for all type visa? Or just for b...
Asked by Vina from Indonesia
| Jun. 09, 2014 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)