Asked by William from Fiji | May. 16, 2019 00:07
About:China Embassy in Fiji

I would like to travel to China for a student international conference for 5 days.

Location: Tongi University do I go about obtaining a student visa and how much? Who should I consult?
Thank you

Answers (5)
Answered by Troye from Fiji | May. 19, 2019 18:40
Hi, you are advised to apply for tourist type as the student type requires admission letter. You should prepare your passport, application form and recent photo, round trip airlines tickets, hotel reservation and invitation letter from Tongqi University. The single entry type cost FJD30.
Answered by William from Fiji | May. 29, 2019 19:47
ok. i will provide all these things and come to the Chinese embassy in Suva? or will the visa be issued upon arrival?
Answered by william from Fiji | May. 29, 2019 20:53
Can i go for a rush service visa? how much will it cost for this tourist visa? Do i have o make an appointment to come to the embassy?
Answered by William from Fiji | May. 29, 2019 20:59
i have a Fijian passport.
I thought this is exempted if travelling less than 30 days.

if i transit through Hong Kong or Seoul Korea, less than 24 hours, do i still need a visa?

please reply asap.
Answered by Joey from USA | May. 30, 2019 19:26
Hi, you can use visa exemption if travelling less than 30 days, but you need to hold the return ticket when entering China.
Related Questions:
i am an international student in changchun and would like to come visit dal...
Asked by Mr.khaty from China
| Jul. 05, 2009 20:22
which documents I have to provide to get a Hongkong Visa?
Asked by Jenny from Thailand
| Jun. 27, 2011 02:13
Australian citizen visiting China for a conference
Asked by Murali from India
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:54
Hi, I would like to get VISA for attending International Conference at Bei...
Asked by Mr.Suresh from India
| Jul. 15, 2010 03:11
Two transits.
Asked by Ray from Canada
| Jun. 04, 2013 04:13
Transit at Hong Kong for an hour and half, require a visa?
Asked by Farah from Australia
| Jul. 04, 2012 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)