Asked by Jules from Phi | Apr. 07, 2019 04:36

Type of visa: single entry or double entry

I am a Philippine passport holder. Will enter Beijing via air travel but will travel to Xian via train after a few days. I need to return back to Beijing from Xiam for my flight back to Manila. What visa do I apply: single entry or double entry?

Answers (2)
Answered by Damon from Denmark | Apr. 08, 2019 20:12
If you just go to Xi'an from Beijing and go back to Beijing directly, you can apply for single entry tourist L type for the trip.
Answered by Jules from Philippines | Apr. 20, 2019 21:30
Thank you for your reply.

I will be travelling with my 11 year old son who has his own passport. Just the 2 of us. Applying for visa through agency has a higher cost, so I plan to do it on my own. Should I submit a separate visa application form and required documents? I got confused on the visa application form section asking if I am traveling with anyone with same passport. Please advice. Many thanks in advance!
Related Questions:
We are travelling into Hong Kong for two days and then on to Shanghai for a...
Asked by Anne from Australia
| Nov. 03, 2015 01:25
I'm in shanghai on Z visa and have applied for work permit, is it possible ...
Asked by Ram from India
| Jun. 06, 2016 04:18
Can I extend my M type visa
Asked by Shameer from India
| Apr. 11, 2016 07:27
Single Entry Visa & want to extend
Asked by JJ from Indonesia
| Jan. 14, 2015 04:16
Will I be able to get multiple entry tourist visa valid for a year to visit...
Asked by Zander from South Africa
| Jul. 19, 2016 22:32
Can i fly freely within mainland china with one single entry Tourist visa?
Asked by Tu-Kien Tran from Sweden
| Mar. 09, 2017 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)