Asked by Shatha from Ukraine | Mar. 07, 2019 10:50
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

China in June

hello! I would like to ask you of the requirements needed to issue a (S2) to china. I'm a yemeni female holding the yemeni passport married to an Ukrainian citizen I live in Ukraine and I would like to visit my brother and his family there he has a working residence permit.
what documents do I have to have?
Do I have to go to kiev to issue the visa although I live in Lviv?
Can I submit my papers online?
How much time does it take to get entry permit in my case?
How much will everything cost?
Does the visa allow me to visit any city in China?
Thank you so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Brent from Hungary | Mar. 07, 2019 19:18
You need to provide passport, passport-style photo, a completed application form, an invitation letter from your inviter and copy of the inviter's passport and residence permit , as well as your relationship certificate and others. It would cost you UAH1300 and take four working days for the processing. After you get the visa, you can enter China.
Related Questions:
My visa was just issued and the "Enter Before" date is June 23.
Asked by Amr from Egypt
| Mar. 28, 2017 21:40
Would you suggest June or July to visit China?
Asked by Trixie from USA
| Mar. 17, 2013 21:51
What immunizations are needed to travel to China?
Asked by Joy Joseph from USA
| Jun. 10, 2014 02:23
What will be the weather in China/Beijing in end June to July?
Asked by Upali from Australia
| May. 21, 2017 21:09
Hi how is the weather in june in china?
Asked by Hani from Israel
| May. 03, 2018 02:58
Are there any school holidays in China in June ?
Asked by Mrs.leal from Australia
| Jan. 05, 2010 22:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)