Asked by Elizabeth P. from Belgium | Feb. 07, 2019 00:29
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Belgium Company going to China for the ISRS 2019 in Beijing

Good day. 5 of our employees are going to the ISRS 2019 Symposium in Beijing (Conference dates May 26-31). I understand that the visa application must be filled out, what should be checked on:
Section 2.1 Major Purpose of Your visit
Section 2.8 Information of the Inviter: is this the ISRS 2019 Symposium Conference, or do I need some kind of letter from the Symposium representative.
Does each of the employee's need something additional (like invitation letter) than just submitting the visa application, along with the passport, copy of passport, Pictures (how many) round-trip airline tickets, hotel reservations?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary | Feb. 11, 2019 17:16
If you apply for visit L type, you don't have to show the invitation letter. If you apply for F type for that, you need the invitation letter from the conference.
Related Questions:
I want to know where I can do it here in Beijing for 3 more months.
Asked by Diego from Belgium
| Aug. 02, 2013 02:00
Visa required? What are my visa requirements & costs please?
Asked by Phil from United Kingdom
| Nov. 26, 2017 21:53
i am belgium residence but my nationalty is pakistani i want to go to hongk...
Asked by abdul rehman from Belgium
| Jul. 21, 2012 03:55
Hello, I am living in Belgium as a PhD student though my residence expire...
Asked by Ms.Cecere Silvia from Belgium
| Oct. 28, 2010 01:54
renewal passport
Asked by karthikeyan from India
| Mar. 11, 2018 20:53
Two transits in China to Japan
Asked by Lorna from Belgium
| Apr. 25, 2018 01:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)