Asked by M.dawood from Pakistan | Jan. 04, 2019 21:19
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Dawood from peshawer

I want to go to china for business ,,, whts the requiremnt for that ?? And can i go by road?? And if some one know about the complete detail including viza fee,, round trip ticket charges,, hotel rent etc then plzzz tel mee and guide me

Answers (1)
Answered by Young | Jan. 06, 2019 22:28
You can apply for a business M type for that trip. You should first prepare a filled-out application form, passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, letter of undertaking from your company, your introduction letter, your company certificate and tax clearance record, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation and an invitation letter from your friend and the invitation verification form, bank statement as well as other requirements. Next, go to the embassy of China to submit the application. The application fee is free of charge.
Related Questions:
Recognised Medical Centres in Pakistan for Physical Examination
Asked by Sultan from Pakistan
| Jul. 01, 2018 21:07
how do i get ticket from shanghai to ningbo by train and how to get ticket ...
Asked by eme from Benin
| Jun. 10, 2013 20:53
can u tel me the months of snowfall in shenyang?
Asked by Abdoul from Nigeria
| Oct. 26, 2013 03:07
hi i am F snake born 1977.what is my future in 2014?
Asked by lorevie pastrano from phillippines
| Nov. 18, 2013 03:38
Hi I'm Kim I was born in June 1998 as teenager I am be a successful in my s...
Asked by kim from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2014 02:41
How can I get to Lozhou at Sichuan from Hong Kong by air or with transit at...
Asked by Pollinna from ontario canada
| Feb. 12, 2014 19:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)