Asked by Bassam Safour from فرنسا | Dec. 04, 2018 09:07
About:Chinese Embassy in France

Bassam sagour

I am syrian nationality
Live in france
I have france travel decumnt
I need visa for exporting china marble .

Answers (1)
Answered by Chelsea from Finland | Dec. 04, 2018 22:22
If you want to apply for tourist L type in France, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in there, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Next, submit the application to the CVASC.
Related Questions:
Hi my name Dr . bassam I need goods of Medical equipments ( in medical La...
Mr.BASSAM from Yemen
| Mar. 05, 2010 09:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)