Asked by Steff from USA | Oct. 23, 2018 11:23
About:Beijing Visa Tours

US Passport but traveling from Kuwait to Beijing

Hi, my husband and I have current US passports, but we will be in Kuwait & UAE on holiday in January. Can we fly from either Kuwait or UAE to Beijing with one airline, and use the 144 hour visa free transit to stay for 2 days (staying in a hotel and visiting the great wall of China)? Then fly with a different airline out of Beijing to Japan? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Deja | Oct. 24, 2018 02:30
You are suggested buy the connecting flight ticket if you would like to apply for visa-free transit. It means that you only bought one ticket from Kuwait or UAE to Japan, but it will be divided into two segments, like transfers in Beijing. And it doesn't matter if the two segments are not the same airline for a connecting flight.
Related Questions:
What is required for a US passport holder to get a visa from Kuwait? what ...
Asked by Fatma from Kuwait
| Sep. 12, 2012 04:09
I am an American Passport holder living in Kuwait, however I dont have resi...
Asked by Mr.Alex Ousley from Kuwait
| Mar. 14, 2010 22:24
Help! I think I've made a mistake! Will I be eligible for the 144 hour twov...
Asked by Dee from M
| Aug. 20, 2018 23:06
Do I need a visa for both cities? Will I be able to connect to my Hong Kon...
Asked by mary from USA
| Dec. 03, 2015 20:58
Is a Visa needed
Asked by Wendi from USA
| Apr. 15, 2018 22:47
Dear Sir, I am a Lebanese and currently in paris on a business trip. I ...
Asked by Mr.hisham from france
| Nov. 03, 2009 06:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)