Asked by Karen from South Africa | Sep. 13, 2018 00:35
About:China Embassy in South Africa

M visa. Hi how do I get an M or F visa

how long are they valid for. Can my children come with me if I have this entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bryson from Belgium | Sep. 13, 2018 18:50
Usually, the duration of stay for M or F type is also 30 days. Sometimes, you may get 60 days or 90 days. Your children also need to apply for valid visa to enter mainland China with you. To apply for a M or F type, you should first prepare the required documents including passport and the copy, the filled-out application form, a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from China as well as other requirements. Next, submit the application to CVASC to apply for that.
Related Questions:
how can i get M visa in india ? and where do i apply in india?
Asked by yogesh balsara from India
| Jun. 30, 2016 04:46
Hi, Chinese visa
Asked by Pedro from Portugal
| May. 07, 2018 03:25
I will be taking flight MF 832 on 30 May KULXMN at 0845 and transit at Xiam...
Asked by Yeoh from Malaysia
| May. 29, 2014 02:37
hi i m rakesh kumar from india. where do i have to go to get Macau or Hong...
Asked by Rakesh Kumar from India
| Mar. 19, 2015 02:01
Hi, i m Penny, if i need to apply multi-entry valid for 24months. how do i ...
Asked by Ms.PENNY from Malaysia
| Feb. 17, 2009 00:18
Hi, I m a Nepali citizen working in Goungzhou,in a working visa and wanted ...
Asked by Ms.riya from Nepal
| Jan. 29, 2011 19:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)