Asked by rajaa from China | Aug. 28, 2018 20:02
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

the permit of residence

i'm moroccan and i get married to a chinese citizen i have a one year permit of residence, also i give birth to a girl she had a chinese nationality. my current permit of residence gonna expired soon, when i will apply for a new one how much time they gonna give me? it's gonna be only one year? what documents i need to renew it?
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan from Denmark | Aug. 28, 2018 22:52
You are advised to apply for the extension 30 days before of the expiry date. The duration you can stay in China depends on the actual days you need. The consular officers will give you proper duration of stay. Maybe you need to provide your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, health certificate, marriage certificate, as well as an invitation letter and your spouse's ID card and others.
Related Questions:
Kindly enlighten me more, what is the difference between temporary residenc...
Asked by Mr.Ajao from Nigeria
| Mar. 01, 2010 02:46
Lost passport abroad with a residence permit inside. What should i do?
Asked by Tony from England
| Jul. 24, 2015 22:29
Is the Residence Permit for Foreigner in the PRC the same as "Z" Visa?
Asked by AiHuoHua from USA
| Jun. 10, 2016 01:32
How much does the residence permit cost currently?
Asked by Appiah Joseph kofi from Ghana
| Aug. 03, 2017 01:03
Do I need to go out of china and come back to apply for it?
Asked by mike from Togo
| Apr. 25, 2015 01:24
if i got visa x How could i make a Temporary Residence Permit or Residence ...
Asked by Esalm Hany Bassiouny from Egypt
| Feb. 27, 2017 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)