Asked by Elizabeth Dickson from Scotland | Aug. 24, 2018 11:43
About:Beijing Visa Tours

Visa required?

We are flying into Beijing on the 4th of October from the UK via Helsinki.
We depart on the 7th of October from Tianjin cruise port to Japan.
Do we need a visa for China?
We do not go back to mainland China.
If we do not require a visa, is it an easy process to apply for an exemption?

Answers (1)
Answered by Anne | Aug. 27, 2018 20:37
According to my experience, you are qualified for the 144-hour free transit and can apply for the visa exemption when you arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport.

For the application, you need to present your valid passport, visa for a third country or region if required, a full completed Arrival and Departure Card and an onward ticket with confirmed seat to the staff at the Transit Service Counter.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Arrive in Beijing at 14:40 on 14th Oct. and depart cruise ship from Tianjin...
Asked by John Kean from Australia
| Jun. 22, 2016 02:44
Kuwaity citizen is required visa ?
Asked by Salem from Kuwait
| Nov. 10, 2016 19:52
U.K. Passport holders disembarking in Shanghai for 2. Night stay before fly...
Asked by Sharon from Uk
| Dec. 15, 2016 21:06
On the way to Tokyo Me and my family want to stay 3days in HK & im pakistan...
Asked by mian salahuddin from Malaysia
| May. 26, 2017 20:45
I am starting my cruise in Shanghai..will spend three nights in Shanghai be...
Asked by Barbara Beaupre from USA
| Mar. 18, 2018 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)