Asked by Britney from Canada | Aug. 24, 2018 06:19
About:China Tour Operator

What do I do if a hotel overcharged me and keeps denying it? (Da Zhong Airport Hotel in Shanghai)

The front desk agent charged me an additional 300 CNY (on top of the payment I made a month prior and the deposit I made day of) and said I could not stay if I did not pay it. I argued with her for about half an hour. She kept saying she did not understand me and then laughed to the other front desk person! She finally said I would get it back the next day, desperate for a room (as I was a solo female traveler and already paid a large portion) I obliged and decided I'd talk to a new person the next morning. I saw the same agent the next morning and tried to call her over. She looked at me, packed up her things and left! She stole 300 CNY from me! I explained it to someone else, who also told me I would be getting it back in a few days. I had a flight to catch so I couldn't spend any more time arguing. I have proof of all payments.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Denmark | Aug. 26, 2018 20:47
Sorry to hear that and I found the number of the hotel, maybe you can call them: 021-8015-9145
Related Questions:
Taxi fare from Shanghai Pudong airport
Asked by David from USA
| Mar. 25, 2014 21:01
visa application in Hong Kong
Asked by adeyo from USA
| Dec. 22, 2013 01:50
I'm currently working as domestic helper here in Honkong and my employers,a...
Asked by Mrs.liezl villanueva from hongkong
| Mar. 01, 2011 03:45
can I be sure that my traintickets are delivered on time to my hotel? If no...
Asked by anna from sweden
| Jun. 22, 2014 20:55
What bus do i take to the hotel landmark canton
Asked by william elder from thailand
| Oct. 04, 2015 03:19
I will be flying stand by and staying with a flight attendent.
Asked by Mary from USA
| Oct. 05, 2013 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)