Asked by Rawaa from Sudan | Aug. 17, 2018 21:59
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Hi, changing university in china

I came to China 6 months ago to study , now I have Resident permit valid till next March, but I got admission in another university, different city, I already have the admission notice and visa application form, how can I apply for a new resident permit in the new city while I have a valid resident permit for 6 month?? What will be the requirement documents in the visa office in the new city?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kenny from UK | Aug. 20, 2018 00:52
Hi, you are advised to renew your student X type and residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the new local PSB. Maybe you need to prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, admission letter and JW form from the school as well as the physical examination record. It's just for your reference. You can contact the local PSB to inquire the details beforehand.
Related Questions:
Hi, What is the best place in China to visit in October for seeing the cha...
Asked by Mrs.Maureen from Shenzhen
| Mar. 17, 2010 03:54
Changing visa from Q to X
Asked by elly from Nepal
| Jun. 10, 2016 22:30
Czech and albanian
Asked by tereza from United Kingdom
| Jul. 31, 2018 20:57
Turkish citizen requires transit visa to China?
Asked by Raphael from Turkey
| Sep. 26, 2018 18:58
Changing my x2 visa into a temporary residence permit
Asked by Laura from United Kingdom
| Mar. 23, 2015 03:13
HI I need to go out of china to apply for my work visa thus changing my L...
Asked by Mr.EASY
| Mar. 09, 2010 02:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)