Asked by Khagendra from Nepal | Aug. 12, 2018 08:33
About:China Transit Visa

Transit visa. Hi i am a Nepalese citizen.

I flying round trip with China Eastern Airlines from San Francisco, USA to Nepal. I have 2 stops in china. One short stop in Qingdao ( I dont have to change the flight on this stop) and another stop is in Kunming ( its 15 hours and 5 minutes overnight layover.)

And i have 2 stops while returning from Nepal to San Francisco, USA. One stop at Kunming ( 10 hours and 40 minutes overnight layover) and another stop is in Qingdao ( I don't have to change the flight.)

On my ticket it's showing only one stop at Kunming on both ways. Stop at Qingdao is a hidden stop.
In this situation do I require to get a chinese visa either ways?

Answers (2)
Answered by Lawrence from UK | Aug. 13, 2018 00:32
You are able to use 24h twov in mainland China in both ways. No visa will be required. Nice trip.
Answered by Khagendra from Nepal | Aug. 13, 2018 11:10
Thank you so much for your help.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am a Nepalese citizen travelling from South Korea to Nepal via 15h tr...
Asked by Samrat Baral from Nepal
| Oct. 13, 2015 04:19
Hi, I am a Nepalese citizen travelling from Sydney to Kathmandu through Kum...
Asked by ansal from Australia
| Oct. 24, 2018 18:04
i need HK Visa. how do i go about it? time for the application?
Asked by vikas from India
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:31
nepalese national with nepali passport. have 11 hrs layover. am i eligible ...
Asked by pratiksha Ad from Nepal
| Nov. 21, 2017 19:36
Hi!! I am planning to go to Nepal Via Singapore. I am Nepalese Citizen wit...
Asked by Ms.Sunita from USA
| Oct. 22, 2010 22:57
Dear Sir, I am a Nepalese citizen, currently residing outside of Nepal. Do...
Asked by Mrs.Lamichhane from Nepal
| Jun. 21, 2009 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)