Asked by Nicola Ferguson from United Kingdom | Aug. 10, 2018 18:09
About:Badaling Great Wall

I am a student that lives in Tianjin to study.

I am coming back to China with my family and would like to take them to the great wall. We will be staying at the Beijing prime hotel. What part of the wall would you say is the best to go to but also the easiest? My family cannot speak any Chinese other than myself. I've been to the great wall once but I can't remember what part I went to.

Many thanks,

Answers (1)
Answered by Kenneth from United Kingdom | Aug. 12, 2018 20:06
Badaling Great Wall will be recommended to you. It is the first well-developed section and very popular with people. Besides, it provides better tourist service and perfect facilities, compared with other sections. So it will be very crowded, especially in hot seasons: August, September, October.

Mutianyu will be your second choice with less visitors.
Related Questions:
hello there i am a medicine student and i will continue my study in tianjin...
Asked by Mr.ali from jordan
| May. 15, 2009 22:59
I am a student living in Abu Dhabi wanting to study at Tianjin, China. I w...
Asked by Ms.Liyanage from UAE
| Aug. 20, 2009 19:51
X1 Visa and Temporary Residence Permit
Asked by Marc from USA
| May. 07, 2017 22:37
Traveling from Tianjin to Dubai via Guangzhou
Asked by Abdirashid from Somalia
| Jul. 30, 2017 21:56
I am a Male dog, and a student. Will I finally be able to study overseas th...
Asked by Jeffrey Seah from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2014 22:45
I am 16 years old. Will I be granted a student visa to study in a Chinese u...
Asked by Leramo Damola from Nigeria
| May. 08, 2017 04:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)