Asked by Mimi from Morocco | Aug. 09, 2018 00:05
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Moroccan with business M that want to change it to student x2 in Korea

Hello my name Meryeme I'm Moroccan but now in Beijing I have business M that about to expire and I want to change it to student X in Chinese visa center in Korea, my question do you think it's a good idea to change my business M to student visa in Korea as a Moroccan , i already contacted the visa center and they told me if I have all the documents I can come and apply in the office , but I'm still worried if my entry permit will be rejected , so any advice ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ward from USA | Aug. 09, 2018 18:35
If you don't have residence permit in South Korea, you cannot make the application in there. In your case, you can try to convert the M type to student X type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to go exit for that. Just give it a try. Good luck.
Related Questions:
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
Visa X2
Asked by Oce from China
| Dec. 03, 2013 01:04
Change M visa to Student visa
Asked by Ashour from Jordanian
| Sep. 10, 2018 18:52
Extension or change visa type
Asked by Hamed from Egypt
| Oct. 25, 2018 20:05
How can I change my business visa to student x2 ?
Asked by Mimi from Morocco
| Jul. 25, 2018 19:05
Can I change from business to student visa?
Asked by Icy from Russia
| Sep. 03, 2018 20:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)