Asked by Bngr from England | Aug. 01, 2018 02:39
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

getting a new tourist visa

Does anyone know if after a two year multiple entry visa has expired, you can apply for a new one and where is best to do it? I came a few years ago and have since met my girlfriend out here and need to get another... just wondering what the best route to take would be?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from France | Aug. 01, 2018 19:03
If you want to apply for new mainland China tourist L type from HK, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary, and then submit the application to the office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC in HK SAR.
Related Questions:
Tourist Visit Visa for New Zealand citizens is required or NOT?
Asked by Mr.Akhtar Hussain from Bahrain
| Jun. 28, 2010 01:48
I have a 60 days visa. I would like to change it to a 90 day.
Asked by C from USA
| Jan. 29, 2018 03:51
what are the requirements in getting a chinese visa,
Asked by debbie from Philippine
| Feb. 07, 2017 01:20
Staying in China on a tourist visa and want to change to a F business visa ...
Asked by Peter from Netherlands
| Sep. 08, 2012 22:52
I have a Chinese visa and visited my daughter ,a teacher living in China, i...
Asked by Jan from USA
| Mar. 27, 2017 21:13
10-day tourist visa
Asked by Antonio from Peru
| Jan. 09, 2016 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)