Asked by christ from China | Jul. 30, 2018 18:47
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

getting a maariage residence permit after work contract is ended

My contract in Rizhao shandong will end this month and my work visa will expire the 5th of September. We move soon to Wuxi and I will register on the local police station on arrival. Will it be possible to get the marriage residence permit from the PSB in Wuxi? When I get later another job will that affect my marriage residence permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Upton from UK | Jul. 30, 2018 20:17
If you have a Chines spouse, you can try to change your work Z type into a family Q type at the PSB in Wuxi. After that you can try to convert the Q type into work Z type at the PSB if you get another job in mainland China later. You are advised to contact the PSB to inquire the details before you do that.
Related Questions:
Residence Permit and Work Permit dates do not overlap
Asked by John from Foshan CHina
| Jun. 15, 2015 22:09
Hello, I have a question, I recently got married to a Chinese lad...
Asked by Mr.Louis from United States
| Apr. 09, 2011 04:17
Temporary residence permit going to expire
Asked by Kristian from China
| Mar. 10, 2015 20:36
Can I go to a Chinese Embassy in the mainland to apply for a tourist visa? ...
Asked by Rita from China
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:40
L to z visa ! what is the procedure ?
Asked by KUBI from Ghana
| Jan. 08, 2013 03:57
I have a residence permit as I cam here with my husband who holds a residen...
Asked by Ms.Ye Shanghai from China
| May. 31, 2009 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)