Asked by Nanan Balan from China | Jul. 29, 2018 01:54
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Changing job in China

I am Nanan Balan working at IGGCAS in Beijing as a visiting professor for one year until the end of September 2018. Now I got a new offer in a University in We-hi in China.
What is the procedure for extending my current Z to take up the new job. Can I extend the Z before the end of the current job, and how long it takes to get the extension.
Or Should I get a new VISA to take up the new job, what is the procedure for it and how long it takes.

Please help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Terrance from UK | Jul. 30, 2018 00:53
Nanan, you should first cancel your alien employment permit that you hold now, and then your new employer can get the FEC for you.
Next, try to apply for a new work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. It's just for reference. You can contact the local PSB to inquire the details.
Related Questions:
Born on 5th April, 1983 and planning to change job.
Asked by Renuka from USA
| Jul. 29, 2014 03:31
changing from X type to Z visa in china
Asked by Elijah from China
| Oct. 14, 2013 04:17
Love romance or single life and career. Dob 31.01.1968.
Asked by Anna from United Kingdom
| Aug. 09, 2014 04:34
Career and Love, My birthday: 27 april 1988
Asked by Lin from Indonesia
| Dec. 22, 2014 01:15
DOB 15th Oct 1966, this year seeking for changing Job. Suitable or not ?
Asked by Sudipta Kar from India
| Jan. 13, 2015 01:45
I am thinking of changing job. I am born in 14/04/1972
Asked by Katherine from Singapore
| Mar. 23, 2015 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)