Asked by Miguel Squibb from United Kingdom | Jul. 09, 2018 23:43
About:China Student Visa

Changing from student to work Z visa

Hello, I have a British passport with a China student X. Just graduated from a Chinese university and have found a full time job in China. Is it possible to change the visa while I am in China? If so, which materials will I need to submit in order for the change of student X to work Z. Also will it be faster if I personally apply for the entry permit or have the chinese company do it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Karin from UK | Jul. 10, 2018 18:38
Miguel, you can try to convert your current X type to a Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid residence permit, and the work permit from your employer as well as others. Just for reference.
Related Questions:
How to change Work permit from current employer to new employer in Dongguan...
Asked by Sumit from China
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:56
If changing from a student visa to a Z type, do i still need release papers...
Asked by Alex from China
| Jan. 22, 2016 21:55
Chinese Work visa to Chinese Tourist Visa
Asked by Anna from China
| Feb. 21, 2012 22:20
changing from X type to Z visa in china
Asked by Elijah from China
| Oct. 14, 2013 04:17
Changing a job, how is the visa process?
Asked by Jasmine from China
| Feb. 14, 2016 19:30
Do i gave to first leave the country to get a working visa(Z)
Asked by Jimmy from Kenya
| Oct. 13, 2017 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)