Asked by Hassan from Iran | Jul. 02, 2018 12:27
About:China Embassy in Iran

All material and documents needed for visa

Hello Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm going to work in China and I'm invited by a company.
What kind of documents are needed for this entry permit?
And, how can my wife get a visa as my companionØŸ

All the Best

Hassan Jafari

Answers (1)
Answered by Elissa from UK | Jul. 03, 2018 03:00
Hassan, to apply for a Chinese work Z type, you should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its photocopy, the application form, 2 passport-style photos, the work permit from your employer. Your wife can apply for an S type, and she needs to provide passport and the copy, 2 passport-style photos, a completed application form, an invitation letter from your company, as well as your marriage certificate and transportation arrangement as well as others. Then she can try to submit the application to China embassy to apply for that.
Related Questions:
how long does it take to process a student visa after sumitting all de need...
Asked by Janet Quaisie from Ghana
| Aug. 07, 2015 22:27
Hi, I am Syrian, can I get a business visa. I have all needed documents
Asked by zakariya from Syria
| Sep. 29, 2015 01:24
Dear Sir, I need a visa to study at China. Kindly Send me all the necessar...
Asked by Mr.Showole from Nigeria
| May. 11, 2009 02:14
what documents needed when i apply torist visa in china?because im using ba...
Asked by geline from Philippines
| Jun. 13, 2011 04:05
I'm a South African citizen working in China wanting to visit Thailand for ...
Asked by Chrisna from South Africa
| Mar. 24, 2017 01:22
US citizen cruise from Japan to xiamen 7 hrs to vietnam
Asked by Gigi from USA
| Oct. 08, 2017 22:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)