Asked by Afam O from Japan | Jun. 28, 2018 22:26
About:China Embassy in Japan

Getting a work visa for China from Japan

I'm a British citizen, and I have just accepted a job offer from a school in China (Shanghai) starting in September. So far I have found lots of conflicting information on how to apply for the entry permit and I just want to know the quickest and easiest way. I have my passport, university degree, proof of prior employment and I am applying for my background check. Can I apply without going back to England? If I leave now I would have to cancel my contract.

Answers (1)
Answered by Aggis from Italy | Jun. 29, 2018 01:41
If you have Japan residence permit, you can try to apply for a Chinese work Z type in there. You should first prepare those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, a completed application form, a recently-taken passport-style photo, Japan residence permit and the copy, and a work permit from your Chinese employer. Then, submit the application to the CVASC.
Related Questions:
I want to work in Hong Kong, it may be getting the Hong Kong work visa from...
Asked by Eid Mohammad from Afghanistan
| Oct. 30, 2016 21:41
Cruise to Shanghai China then was flying out 2 day later is 144hr ok
Asked by Clay from USA
| Aug. 30, 2016 22:24
Multiple working visa
Asked by Yh from Japan
| Nov. 01, 2018 19:29
Hello, I work for a technical organization that is holding a meeting in J...
Asked by Ms.Forum from USA
| Jun. 04, 2009 03:40
Acquiring a visa while living in Japan
Asked by Mac from Japan
| Jul. 13, 2015 03:38
Hello, I am an American living in Japan. I will be traveling to Japan w...
Asked by Mr.Allison from Japan
| Feb. 15, 2009 19:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)