Asked by Lhez from Philippines | Jun. 27, 2018 19:34
About:China Visa

3 months stay in hongkong

I have grand mother who is permanent resident in hongkong. I want to go there for three months because she is sick and stay for her. How can i have 3 months visa and what requirments i need. Im a Filipino passport holder.

Answers (1)
Answered by Caldwell from Iceland | Jun. 27, 2018 20:48
Hi, if you want to apply for HK visit visa, first, you need to provide copy of passport, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and your travel plan as well as other requirements. Then, submit the application to the China embassy in your country to apply for that.
Related Questions:
3 to 6 months stay in hongkong, is there any visa applicable to it?
Asked by rainier from Philippines
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:10
Hi! what is the necessary documents i need to stay in hongkong for 3 months...
Asked by Mr.christopher from philippines
| Apr. 15, 2010 03:58
do i still need visa if I was invited to stay in hongkong for 2 to 3 months...
Asked by arleen montalbo from Philippines
| Mar. 13, 2013 22:20
i am a pilipino citizen. do i need a visa for 3 months to stay in hongkong?...
Asked by ricky m, from Philippines
| Mar. 11, 2015 21:27
hello again1 do my child need travel clearance to stay for 3 months in hong...
Asked by Mr.john from Philippines
| Apr. 16, 2010 22:16
Sir/Mam my sister in law invite us to stay in hong kong for at least 3 mo...
Asked by Mr.john from philippines
| Apr. 17, 2010 01:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)