Asked by George from Mexico | Jun. 14, 2018 19:27
About:China Tourist Visa

Hey, which visa do i need?

My partner just got a job offer from china, we are not married yet, but we both want to move into china, i would like to start a business there by sending chinese products back to my home country, which type of entry permit should i apply for? since i dont have a job offer i cannot apply for business M, and since my girlfriend is not my spouse i cannot apply for visiting family visa, what should i do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Abramson from Italy | Jun. 14, 2018 22:58
If so, you can try to apply for a tourist L type for mainland China. But after you get a jib in mainland China, it's possible for you to change the L type into a work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can succeed, you don’t need to go back to your home country for that.
Related Questions:
Zhuhai on arrival visa
Asked by Chong from Malaysia
| Mar. 01, 2018 19:36
hey am Fredrick from Kenya and I want to go and work in Jiangsu which type ...
Asked by fredrick from kenya
| Sep. 28, 2016 22:37
Hey, I'm a Vietnamese residing in Jakarta. I need a visa to Hongkong, where...
Asked by Ms.Deu from Vietnam
| Mar. 21, 2011 20:23
zambian need visa
Asked by Handsome from Zambia
| Jan. 30, 2013 01:03
90 mins Layover at Guangzhou Airport
Asked by Daniel from Malaysia
| Jun. 07, 2018 01:27
Hey I am a Mexican, living in Japan, I want to go one week to HK. Do I need...
Asked by Takeshi from Mexico
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)