Asked by Masa from Slovakia | Jun. 12, 2018 05:00
About:China Visa

Changing visa in China

Hello, my temporary residential permit will due July 2018 as my studies also finish, but I need to stay till the end of August since I got an unpaid internship.
Can I apply by the end of July at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB for new entry permit or I have to go out of China first?
What kind of entry permit should I apply for if my reason to stay in China is my unpaid internship?
Can I apply for more entries?

Answers (1)
Answered by Walker from UK | Jun. 12, 2018 20:26
Hi, maybe you can try to change your current visa into a tourist L type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB for that. If it can be done, you don't need to go out of China first. You can contact the local PSB to inquire the detailed information beforehand.
Related Questions:
Do i need a transit visa for changing planes in Beijing?
Asked by Mr.Ms Xenia Polunin from UK
| Jul. 02, 2010 20:48
I have ticket from india to tokyo via shanghai and stop over time 22 hrs
Asked by kashif iqbal from Japan
| Jul. 19, 2013 03:17
Going to Manila.
Asked by Jean from UAE
| Jul. 08, 2018 19:32
Fly in to Beijing on on one airline and fly out day later on another
Asked by Adam from Romania
| Apr. 04, 2018 09:28
Do i need a transit visa only for 2 hours for changing plane ?
Asked by tawhid from Bangladesh
| Mar. 26, 2012 21:23
Change of passport, Will I have to apply for another visa ?
Asked by Patrick from United Kingdom
| Oct. 17, 2016 04:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)