Asked by Jude Gimblett from New Zealand | May. 23, 2018 08:07
About:China Consulate in Christchurch

Hi my name is Jude

Hi we are travelling to China in August. We will need entry permit both for my husband and I and are also travelling to Hong Kong. Do we need entry permit to travel there too?? Also the invitation letter, who does that have to be from exactly?? How much are the visas too please. Thanks

Answers (3)
Answered by Kelly from USA | May. 23, 2018 22:00
Hi, to apply for Chinese tourist L type, you don't need to provide invitation letter if you have round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. You may need to pay $140 per person. You can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not more than 90 days. So no visa is needed for HK.
Answered by Jude from New Zealand | May. 24, 2018 01:44
We intend to go into Hong Kong from China and then back into China to Fly out to NZ. It wont be a problem re-entering to China from Hong Kong?? Our trip to China is mostly holiday as in 95%. But my husband wants to catch up with some business collegues. Does that make a difference to Chinese tourist L type??


Answered by Kelly | May. 24, 2018 04:58
There is no problem re-entering to China from Hong Kong as long as you have valid visa. Your husband can catch up with some business colleagues with the L type. Don't worry.
Related Questions:
Hi! Me and my sister is scheduled to be in FUDA CANCER HOSPITAL, 91, 93 Jud...
| Jan. 11, 2010 00:05
oct. 09,1957, Im Jude from philippines asking about my lovelife and carrer?...
Asked by jude from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2013 21:21
I was born on August 22 1976. How is my new year 2015? And also I want to f...
Asked by Kalpana from Canada
| Dec. 23, 2014 03:39
i am Mr Armstrong Jude a nigerian residing in italy, please i would like to...
Asked by Mr.Armstrong Jude from Italy
| Aug. 11, 2009 23:14
US Passport & Taiwan expired passport
Asked by Pei from USA
| Mar. 27, 2014 01:58
I was born the 13 june 1984 and i am the 6 child. what is my lucky number?
Asked by keisha from Saint Lucia
| Jan. 06, 2016 03:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)