Asked by neren from hongkonv | May. 21, 2018 18:58
About:China Visa

i want to apply tourist Visa togo China from hongkong..

Hi im rhen..i want tourist Visa togo China im here in HK i will finish my contract at july 22 But im early release at june 30..What some documents i need to prepare and How long Did it takes?Can i spend 14 days as a tourist in china?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill from USA | May. 22, 2018 01:27
If you want to apply for a Chinese tourist L type from HK, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit or valid visa in there, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. It usually takes four working days for the processing. You can spend 14 days as a tourist in China.
Related Questions:
hi, Kevin OGUNWA is my name living in nigeria,i always visit Togo for busin...
Asked by Mr.Kevin OGUNWA from Nigeria
| Jun. 01, 2010 21:41
Dear sir-madam, i am citizen of nigerian but based in Togo. i want to appl...
Asked by Mrs.dorathy may maduka from togo
| Aug. 05, 2010 19:52
i m pakistani living in china. i m student want to go Macau. can i apply fo...
Asked by Mr.usman from pakistan
| Apr. 01, 2009 21:43
Dear Sir's I am Mr John A.Kalu from Nigeria living in Tome the capital c...
Asked by Mr.John from Nigeria
| Aug. 17, 2009 21:29
hello am am Mr YANKEY DAVIDS FAMIYEH from Ghana living in Lome the capital ...
Asked by Mr.Yankey Davids from Ghana
| Aug. 15, 2009 21:16
Application through another country.
Asked by Prince from Ghana
| Mar. 05, 2018 19:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)