Asked by Oleg from Moldova | May. 16, 2018 23:11
About:China Tourist Visa

Can I apply for Chinese L tourist visa in Malaysia, I am a Moldova citizen.

I am in China at the moment with a F 30 days entry permit, soon it will expire and I want to travel to Kuala Lumpur Chinese embassy to do a new L. Can I apply there by myself? I am worried because I will not have a residence permit in Malaysia? or better ask for a travel agency help, can you recommend me one? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Doyle from France | May. 17, 2018 04:43
It's possible for you to apply for it from the CVASC in Malaysia. You can try to apply for it in person. Or you can try to change your F type into an L type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done there, you don't need to go to Kuala Lumpur for that.
Related Questions:
i am moldova country citizen do i need macau visa. or is it VOA?
Asked by prakash from Moldova
| Aug. 06, 2016 03:07
Hello I am a citizen of R. of Moldova living in Suzhou , near Shanghai. A...
Asked by Ms.Mariana from Moldova-China
| Mar. 29, 2009 04:14
hi I am munish Kumar from India [indian citizenship] i want to go moldova ...
Asked by Mr.munish kumar from India
| Jun. 02, 2009 21:37
I am a British citizen, will be on holiday in Malaysia next month. Can I ap...
Asked by Mr.Bob Simpson from UK
| Jul. 28, 2010 04:30
i am from republic of Moldova,tourist, i can get an entry visa in beijing o...
Asked by karolyna from Moldova
| Feb. 25, 2014 03:31
I am a US citizen. Can I apply the 10-year Chinese Visa in Malaysia?
Asked by Tom from Malaysia
| May. 03, 2015 00:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)