Asked by Eric from Sweden | May. 08, 2018 07:59
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Philippines, Guangzhou, Harbin, Seoul

Hello, can I check I am holding a Sweden passport and will be travelling to Harbin from Philippines but in between there will be a 2 hour transit for me at Guangzhou. From Philippines to Guangzhou is 1 flight and Guangzhou to Harbin will be a separate airline flight. I have a big luggage that I have to check-in too. When I reach Guangzhou, will I be allowed to retrieve my luggage and head to check-in again for my flight to Harbin? Anyway I will just be staying for 1 day in Harbin before flying to Seoul.

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | May. 08, 2018 09:28
You will need a transit visa if your total time spent in China is more than 24 hours. Two or more stops will limit your stay to 24 hours maximum or else boarding will be refused.
Related Questions:
how to refund the ticket to seoul korea fromm philippines?
Asked by Ms.chares trinidad from Philippines
| Nov. 12, 2010 22:46
Travel from Okinawa to Harbin and Seoul
Asked by Dorothy from Japan
| Sep. 10, 2012 04:24
Is their any bullet train from guangzhou to harbin
Asked by Ashu from India
| Oct. 08, 2014 03:23
is there any bullet rail from guangzhou to harbin?; is there snow in harbin...
Asked by ali basaheeh from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 24, 2015 21:45
Can I enjoy 72h transfer in Shanghai, and then go to Saigon BUT with the tr...
Asked by Jevgenija from Lithuania
| Dec. 10, 2014 19:18
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to travel from Shenzhen to Harbin (or Guangzhou to ...
Asked by Mr.Chan from HK
| Jan. 09, 2011 20:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)