Asked by TRAN from CANADA | Apr. 28, 2018 20:07
About:China Business Visa

open restaurant in Zhu Hai

Hi,,I am an Canadian citizen,I don't have any invitation,And I would like to come to Zhu Hai to open a small restaurant, I do need help to know,,,, What kind of visa I should apply for,,,? Can I apply online or I have to come to Chinese Ambassy to do so ? And how long I can stay in China ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Key from USA | May. 01, 2018 21:37
Hi, I think you can apply for a work Z type for that because you will work in mainland China. You cannot apply online. You should do that from the CVASC in your country in person. After you get the work Z type, you can apply for a residence permit after entering China. The residence permit can be valid for one year or more.
Related Questions:
From Guangzhou Airport to GZ Hotel in Hai Zhu Square what bus i will take t...
Asked by Jocelyn Lacerna from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2017 20:34
Is it difficult to get from Macau to Zhu Hai?
Asked by Mr.Ros from singapore
| Feb. 10, 2009 18:35
May I ask if the wholesale shopping areas (like hai zhu square , zhong shan...
Asked by Mr.Jun from Malaysia
| Mar. 16, 2010 05:40
How far is Zhu Hai from Guang Zhou, China?
Asked by Jefferson Foo from Singapore
| Jul. 27, 2013 20:08
How to go from gongbei railway station to Zhu Hai airport ?
Asked by AKASH from India
| Mar. 04, 2015 03:10
What is the best way to get to Macau from Zhu Hai
Asked by Mr.tay from sgp
| Jan. 20, 2009 01:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)