Asked by Dennis from United Kingdom | Apr. 11, 2018 05:21
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Student visa and L visa


I currently have an L and will be entering China in May, I will be visiting friends. I will also be taking part in a university course for 4 weeks, beginning in July and have been told by my university that it is necessary to buy the student X. After the course ends I will be staying in China longer.

I am wondering if there is an alternative to buying the student X, also, if I do need the student X, will my one month studying contribute to the 90 day maximum on my L?

Many thanks.


Answers (1)
Answered by Jule from United Kingdom | Apr. 11, 2018 21:17
Hi, if your school ask you to apply for a student X, you need to apply for it from the CVASC in your home country. Or you can try to change the current L type into the student X type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB after you enter mainland China. But the result cannot be guaranteed.
Related Questions:
Do I submit visal application form at the COnsulate on George Street Toront...
Asked by Mira from Canada
| Apr. 04, 2014 04:04
terminating my work contract. Can I just keep my visa they way it is ??
Asked by David from Canada
| Dec. 14, 2012 02:08
Cost of student visa For indian student?
Asked by Ammar from India
| Jul. 10, 2018 20:36
What is the present student visa fees for foreign student in liberia?
Asked by Prince z. Mulbah from liberia
| Jan. 09, 2018 21:50
Cost of Student Visa
Asked by Onesimus J. Prosser from Liberia
| Jan. 06, 2013 00:35
i want study in china and also want to do partime job, then what will be th...
Asked by Nouman from Pakistan
| May. 10, 2015 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)