Asked by Jacob from Poland | Apr. 01, 2018 07:10
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit


Hello, if I fly from Heathrow to Tokyo via Beijing on June 8th and then go back using the same route via Beijing 8 days later on June 16th on a Polish passport, all on one ticket - do I need a visa because I'm entering Beijing twice or can I still use the 144-Hour Visa-Free Transit twice?

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Apr. 01, 2018 17:21
You do not need a visa, but whether you can enter China is up to the immigration officer if your layover is less than 24 hours.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)