Asked by Amit from India | Mar. 27, 2018 22:25
About:China Visa

Hi, Changing Job

I have been working in Eastern china as Software engineer, city-Wuxi for about 3 years, right now i have new working permit with Type C category. so can any-one please enlighten me about procedure related to changing a new job in same city, as well as do i need to apply for a new working permit or just transfer it to another new employer. Is there any chance if i apply for a new working permit i can be denied.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin from USA | Mar. 27, 2018 22:57
Hi, Amit, after you find a new job, maybe you can first cancel your alien employment permit that you hold now, and then your new employer can get the FEC for you. Next, try to apply for a new work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. You can go to the local PSB to ask if you need need to apply for a new working permit for that. I'm sure they will give you more accurate answer than mine.
Related Questions:
Born on 5th April, 1983 and planning to change job.
Asked by Renuka from USA
| Jul. 29, 2014 03:31
How to change Work permit from current employer to new employer in Dongguan...
Asked by Sumit from China
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:56
Love romance or single life and career. Dob 31.01.1968.
Asked by Anna from United Kingdom
| Aug. 09, 2014 04:34
Career and Love, My birthday: 27 april 1988
Asked by Lin from Indonesia
| Dec. 22, 2014 01:15
DOB 15th Oct 1966, this year seeking for changing Job. Suitable or not ?
Asked by Sudipta Kar from India
| Jan. 13, 2015 01:45
I am thinking of changing job. I am born in 14/04/1972
Asked by Katherine from Singapore
| Mar. 23, 2015 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)