Asked by viv from Vietnam | Mar. 24, 2018 02:35
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Asked by Viv from VietNam

Hi. I got type M single entry for 30 days . I want to extend my visa more than 60 days to take a business in Ningbo. Is it possible? What should I do to extend my visa here?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kenny from Ireland | Mar. 25, 2018 21:02
Usually, the extended period won’t exceed the duration of stay of your current M type. Maybe you can do the extension twice, but I cannot guarantee the result. You can try to apply for an extension 7 days earlier before your M type expires. First, prepare your passport and valid registration form of temporary residence, the application form, passport-style photo, and others, and then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the extension.
Related Questions:
We are visiting Hong Kong from 30 Jan for 1 week, are there any races durin...
Asked by vivienne Jones from United Kingdom
| Jan. 09, 2015 02:45
I was born 17th of october 1961 is 2014 lucky year for me health job and fi...
Asked by cena from United Kingdom
| Jan. 26, 2014 01:13
can I get from Beijing airport to the west train station by subway
| May. 28, 2014 04:19
what type of clothings do I need if I'm visiting Xiamen from 20 to 25 on No...
Asked by Lau from Malaysia
| Oct. 28, 2014 21:59
I was born 5/07/ 1958 (Dog)and my partner 31/01/1959(Pig) A great news for...
Asked by Poppy from Australia
| Nov. 27, 2014 02:30
how can i cancel my ticket
Asked by nyamaa from Mongolia
| Dec. 10, 2015 00:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)