Asked by Stephanie from USAs | Mar. 23, 2018 10:58
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

French National Visa to China

I know that I need to apply in person at the consulate. Can you let me know what documents I need to bring? Do you know what the maximum visa I can apply for? Multiple Entry 1 year? Multiple entry 2 year? Multiple entry 10 year?

Do you have a service where you can check my paperwork before going to the consulate to make sure that it is all in order (French national must go in person... I want to be sure everything is correct)

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin from Oman | Mar. 25, 2018 20:58
You can apply for a Multiple Entry 1 year visa for China from France. If you want to apply for tourist L type, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form, a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, your travel insurance, and the certificate of employment. You can check the information from the official website of the CVASC in France.
Related Questions:
I'm a French national going to Shanghai for a business conference, what kin...
Asked by Philippe from France
| May. 31, 2014 01:29
My husband is a French national. Does he have to apply for Chinese tourist...
Asked by Degi
| May. 07, 2012 21:42
Visa required for French national ?
Asked by Carrie Sim from Singapore
| Aug. 19, 2011 03:55
French national travelling by train from HKG to Guangzhou and returning som...
Asked by Richard Turpin
| Dec. 04, 2015 21:41
French passport to Zhuhai
Asked by Lee from France
| Aug. 16, 2017 01:00
Hi! Resident in Japan, travel just for three days to China
Asked by Theo from France/Japan
| Jun. 15, 2018 08:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)