Asked by Marcus from Japan | Mar. 19, 2018 23:50
About:China Visa

Visa through the post?

Hi, I am an Australian with permanent residence in Japan, living in Tottori city. 3 hours away from the Osaka consulate. I am wondering about how to apply for a visa, do I have to visit directly or can I send my application and documents through the post? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Daley from Denmark | Mar. 20, 2018 04:52
Marcus, if you go to China for sightseeing purpose, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in Japan, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Then, you should go to the CVASC in person to submit the application or find someone else to do that on your behalf. You cannot send application and documents through the post.
Related Questions:
do I have to see them in person to apply for visa? can I not send through p...
Asked by amy from England
| Jan. 21, 2014 03:40
I have been accepted for post-doc by CAS, through which type of visa i can ...
Asked by Amir from Pakistan
| Jun. 22, 2014 01:47
Am I able to send/pay for my Z visa through the post or do I have to attend...
Asked by Emmet (Derry) from Ireland
| Sep. 13, 2012 02:07
Hi my status order is NULL, please could someone help me to know where my p...
Asked by Raquel from Portugal
| Jul. 10, 2013 22:03
Dear friend I want to import some stuff from Alibaba to Pakistan. Stuff Wei...
| Oct. 10, 2016 21:29
I have filled up visa form so can I apply for Chinese Visa through post & i...
Asked by Mr.RB from India
| Jun. 07, 2009 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)