Asked by Filippo Cavalli from Italia | Mar. 18, 2018 23:20

singapore-shanghai-hong kong-singapore

Good morning! I have an Italian passport.
I have booked flights from singapore to Shanghai and then from Shanghai to Hong Kong and then back to singapore.
Since that I am staying in Shanghai for less than 72 hours I wanted to know if it is fine to ask for a "72 hours visa exemption” in Shanghai because my third destination is Hong Kong so Shangai would be considered a transit to a third region(Hong Kong).
my question is if Hong Kong is considered to be a third country.
Thank you for the explanation.
Best regards
Filippo Cavalli

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Russia | Mar. 19, 2018 01:47
Relax! HK indeed is regarded as the third area, so you can use the 72 hours visa exemption for sure.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)