Asked by OYC Travel from Philippines | Mar. 05, 2018 22:40
About:China Visa Application Requirements

requirement for a child with philippine passport to be fostered in chian

the father is chinese citizen, the mother is filipina. the child will be traveling with the mother to china. the child will study and live with his uncle who will be the one to foster. we would like to ask what do the child need to submit in order for the child to be fostered in china.

Answers (1)
Answered by Marian from United Kingdom | Mar. 06, 2018 00:41
Maybe the child can apply for S type or Q type visa for that. Try to prepare a filled-out application form affixed with 2 passport-style photos, passport and its photocopy, invitation letter, the inviter's passport and residence permit copies, the child's birth certificate, as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
Related Questions:
hi I am holding Philippine passport from kuwait and I want to visit macao, ...
Asked by mary rose from kuwait
| Feb. 09, 2015 21:19
Is it required to bring my 2months child to the PH Embassy?
Asked by Rin from Japan
| Nov. 22, 2016 19:57
Will have to lay over in Shanghai for 2.5 hrs. to Japan. Do we need China v...
Asked by Irene from Philippines
| Nov. 07, 2017 19:37
Hi. I am a Philippine passport holder. I plan to go to Hongkong and Macau...
Asked by Ms.Bea from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2011 03:43
Will the philippine embassy in Beijing notarize or certify a copy of a phil...
Asked by Madilyn
| Feb. 20, 2012 01:00
Good day everyone! I'm Philippine citizen holding Philippines passport and ...
Asked by Ms.Demma from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2009 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)