Asked by Paully from Thailand | Mar. 05, 2018 11:17
About:China Embassy in Spain

Thai citizen with Schengen visa to China for tourism

I am a Thai citizen, currently holding Schengen Visa. I'll be travelling on Tran-Siberian train through China in May. I have some questions here:

1) Can I apply for China Tourist L in Barcelona instead of Madrid?
2) How long does it take from making an appointment to final approval?
3) If I can't pick up the result myself, can it be shipped by post to other European country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Belgium | Mar. 05, 2018 20:58
1) You should make the application from the CVASV in Madrid.
2) It usually takes four working days for the processing after you submit the application.
3) The result could be shipped by post to other European country. But I cannot guarantee that. You can contact the CVASC to ask this.
Related Questions:
Is Canadian citizen required visa to travel China for tourism purpose?
Asked by Nitin from USA
| Jun. 22, 2016 22:48
Hi I have Thai and Australia citizen I live in Australia and asking Thai p...
Asked by Mrs.Lek from Australia
| Aug. 12, 2010 01:53
how many days i(thai citizen) can apply for a visa to china
Asked by natthanan unpracha
| Feb. 06, 2012 03:15
I'm Thai citizen. I don't have a China VISA. Can I get VOA at Shantao?
Asked by Ritthikornf from Thailand
| Dec. 15, 2016 21:01
how i can obtain a china visa in phuket for a french citizen and a thai cit...
Asked by kohler michel from thailande
| Apr. 28, 2012 04:56
Im Thai citizen studying in Kunming, how can I get VISA to France for trave...
Asked by Thitipong from Thailand
| Nov. 09, 2013 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)