Asked by Manika Rath from Cambodia | Feb. 27, 2018 01:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Cambodia

I'm a Cambodain who is currently woking OverSea (Philippines)

Hello, I'm a Cambodian who is currently working over sea. I'd like to apply for tourist Visa in Cambodia to visit HK for this May since I'll on my Vacation in Cambodia during this April. i have called and asked the agent how can i get the Tourist entry permit for visit HK and they told me i can't, at least i need to have a bank deposit account in China around 10K USD. Is this information true? I have my personal saving entry permit account, can't i use my saving account as a proof of my financial support?

i'm looking forward for your kindly reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Benson from Germany | Feb. 27, 2018 03:49
Hi, as I know, you can provide bank statement, bank savings account, salary slip or work certificate as your financial support proof, and there is no specific requirement for how much you should have in your bank account, but you need to make sure that you have enough money to cover all your expenses in HK.
Related Questions:
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
hi, im a filipina woking in UAE. i am planning to tour China next month and...
Asked by Ms.Angelica from Phil
| Sep. 10, 2009 05:00
how can i buy the ticket from oversea? im from malaysia. thank you!
Asked by Mr.Chong from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2010 20:24
Do I need to apply for a chinese visa to see shanghai if I am an American c...
Asked by michelle from philippines
| Aug. 20, 2012 03:55
Single entry 90 days
Asked by Princess
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:35
Hi sir i have some questions here. i am a filipina i hold a Philippines p...
Asked by Ms.Mia from Philippines
| Nov. 05, 2010 02:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)