Asked by Remmelt from Netherlands | Feb. 03, 2018 08:28
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

3rd country light with transfer within china first

I hoped to find an answer on this specific detail here: I'm planning to book a flight Amsterdam - Beijing and than Beijing - Auckland with two days of time spending in Beijing both ways. The issue is that our flight to Auckland will involve a transfer in Shanghai on the way there, and a transfer in Guangzhou on the way back. Are we still able to get the 72h visa? After all our flights out and in wil be domestic flights and not to a third country, even though we will fly on to New Zealand directly and nog leave Shanghai or Guangzhou airport. Thanks for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Feb. 03, 2018 09:18
Your transit time will be limited to 24 hours if your flights have other stops in Mainland China. You need to change your plans or apply for a visa.
Related Questions:
Travelling from US to China and back to US
Asked by DBC from USA
| Mar. 06, 2018 11:50
1 Year M visa & M type extension
Asked by Oliver Hassan from China
| Jan. 03, 2016 21:21
Tracking number RC141840152CN
Asked by Steve from Uk
| Mar. 02, 2014 01:25
Do I need a visa if the cruise ship arrive Shanghai port and leave to a 3rd...
Asked by DaveT from Canada
| Jul. 23, 2014 21:20
it was told to be the first country of china!!
Asked by Ms.rockyy from USA
| Feb. 24, 2009 20:12
I am invited by a company to see if we can work together in the future,
Asked by Alice from France
| Mar. 31, 2017 20:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)